Temtem evolution is a critical element of the creature-collecting video game. By upgrading your beloved Tem into their strongest achievable variety you can produce a peak squad and win ever-harder battles. But with so several different Temtem and not all that a great deal info in sport about unique evolution requirements, the complete course of action is a little bit of a secret if you are just commencing out.
There are a number of surefire ways to evolve your Temtem, and thankfully you will not have to go much too much out of your way in purchase to realize most of them. In this Temtem evolution information, I’ll demonstrate the various methods, as perfectly as the evolution requirements for the three starting Temtem you can get from Professor Konstantinos.
How to evolve your Temtem
There are two key means to evolve Temtem in the match:
- Levelling: Each individual species of Temtem has a certain number of levels it requirements to generate to evolve, so by utilizing them in battles, they will in a natural way evolve about time. It truly is value noting that you can cancel evolutions if you will not want your Temtem to improve state at that moment, and they are going to start out earning an amplified total of XP. From then on you can evolve them every time you choose.
- Minimonoliths: These particular merchandise instantly evolve a Temtem when applied, but they are fairly tough to arrive by. You can locate just one in The Highbelow and one more in the Gardens of Aztlan areas. They are also a opportunity reward for throwing cash into the Wishing Well, completing the everyday Postal Support quests, or the Koish of the Week fishing competitiveness.
That claimed, there are some outlying Temtem with distinctive evolutionary problems. Anahir only evolves once you acquire a complete of 1,000 training values, Azuroc evolves just after being traded, and Tuwai evolves differently relying on which area of electric power you get it to.
Starting Temtem evolutions
Identical to Pokémon, when you start out the sport you’ll be prompted to head to Professor Konstantinos’ lab, wherever he’ll offer you a decision of 3 Temtem. Given that all three of these evolve by means of levelling, here are their evolution needs:
- Crystle: 30 levels to evolve into Sherald, then a different 21 levels to grow to be Tortenite
- Smazee: 29 ranges to evolve into Baboong, then an additional 23 concentrations to develop into Seismunch
- Houchic: 29 amounts to evolve into Tental, then 24 amounts to grow to be Nagaise
Unfortunately, you will find no convenient way to see degree up ailments for Temtem proper at the start of the activity, but if you continue to keep levelling your favorites by employing them in fight, they will inevitably evolve if they aren’t any of the mentioned outliers. The Temtem wiki also has a excellent listing of Temtem species (opens in new tab) exactly where you can verify the evolution demands for just about every.