Like many other FPS experiences on Roblox, Arsenal, also referred to as Roblox’s Call of Duty, has a massive library of guns, melee weapons, skins, and taunts for players to use and cause chaos. With skins, players can fully transform the look of their avatar within the Arsenal experience and play as a variety of characters, some more realistic and some more fantasy. On top of this, players can add and use unique taunts to interact with teammates, enemies, and friends. So how do you unlock the coolest weapons, skins, and taunts? With codes!
If you’re looking for the most up-to-date codes for Arsenal, we at Pro Game Guides have you covered! The codes listed below are interchanged and updated as often as possible and offer all kinds of free goodies and cosmetics—from currency boosts to voices, this code list has it all!
After you’ve claimed all working codes, why not check out some of our picks for the best Arsenal skins, best Arsenal taunts, best Arsenal weapons, and best Arsenal melee weapons! Or, if you’re interested in some other, more standard Arsenal guide content, check out our article on How to Get the Froggy Skin in Arsenal!
All Arsenal Codes List
Update October 6, 2022
No new Arsenal codes.
Arsenal Codes (Working)
Here’s all the working Arsenal codes we have. Note: This game’s codes system is glitched and usually says the codes you’re redeeming are expired after you enter a few of them. If this happens, close the game and re-open it to enter codes again.
- goodnight—Redeem to Teleport to Snowy Bridge
Arsenal Codes (Expired)
- E—Redeem for a Calling Card
- FLAMINGO—Redeem for rewards
- ROLVE—Redeem code for Fanboy Skin
- xonae—Redeem for a Xonae Announcer Voice
- JOHN—Redeem for John Announcer Voice
- KITTEN—Redeem for Koneko Announcer Voice
- CBROX—Redeem for Phoenix Skin
- EPRIKA—Redeem for Eprika Announcer Voice
- Enter your Roblox ID Backwards—Redeem to be teleported to Snowy Bridge
- Bandites—Redeem for Bandites Announcer Voice
- PET—Redeem for PetrifyTV Announcer Voice
- ANNA—Redeem for Anna Skin
- F00LISH—Redeem for Jackeryz Skin (The ’00’ in this code is two zeroes)
- POKE—Redeem for Poke Skin
- POG—Redeem for 1,200 Bucks
- BLOXY—Redeem for Free Money requiredbycontract tcartnocybderiuqer
- GARCELLO—Redeem for a garcello skin, garcello kill effect and a emote
- THE BANANA MAN—Redeem for free rewards
- wake up—Redeem to Teleport to Snowy Bridge
- BRUTE—Redeem for a reward
- hammertime—Redeem for Ban Hammer Skin
- trolling…—Redeem for Tomfoolery Delinquent skin
- NEVERBROKEN—Redeem for Beatable Calling Card
- CRACKED—Gave a Calling Card
- dhmubruh—Redeem for Grind Set Calling Card
- the 2021 spooky code—Redeem for Herobrine Delinquent
- 3BILLY—Redeem for Holoend Kill Effect
- NEWMILO—Redeem for Delinquent skin with the Milo unusual
- NEWMILO (WOMAN)—Redeem for Rabblerouser skin with the Milo unusual
- MILO—Redeem for a Delinquent skin
- unusualbias—Redeem code for Suspicious Stranger Skin
- CastlersUnusual100k—Redeem code for an Ace Pilot Skin
- TheBloxies—Redeem for Bloxy Delinquent Skin, Bloxy Award Melee, & Bloxy Kill Effect
Here’s all the FAQ we have about Arsenal and Arsenal codes!
How to Redeem Codes in Arsenal
It’s a very simple process to redeem your codes in Arsenal. Look for the Twitter icon, at the bottom left once you open up the game. Hit that button and you will get the following pop-up:
Click on the area that says ‘Enter your code here’ and enter one of the codes from below. Once you’ve got it entered, you’ll just need to hit the Redeem button and you will be given the reward!
How to get more Arsenal codes
Since there’s no official Arsenal schedule that details when new codes will be released, the best way to stay up-to-date on Arsenal codes is by checking back with this article regularly, following the ROLVe Twitter account, and joining the Arsenal Discord server. The ROLVe Twitter account exists to cover the entirety of ROLVe, the development studio behind Arsenal, so you may see a bit of extra information, including tweets about Counter Blox or Unit: Classified, but Arsenal-specific codes will be posted nonetheless. Codes are often posted on Discord before they’re officially released anywhere else!
Why aren’t my Arsenal codes working?
Some Arsenal codes have a very short lifespan and can stop working fast, while others can last a long time. If you find a code from above not working in Arsenal, make sure it’s spelled correctly, or all the letters are highlighted when copying.
If that wasn’t the case, the code might have already expired. To help get new codes as fast as possible, bookmark this page to ensure you get them as soon as possible.
What is Arsenal?
Arsenal is often viewed as the OG Call of Duty of Roblox. Run around a variety of maps, work together with teammates, take down enemies, and ultimately work towards completing objectives and racking up as many kills as possible. With tons of skins, taunts, and an entire Arsenal of weapons—pun intended—the fun inside of this experience is endless.
If you’re looking for codes for other games, we have a ton of them in our Roblox Game Codes post! You can also get a bunch of free stuff via our Roblox Promo Codes page.